Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Blogmas day 13: NYC day 4


Blogmas day 13: NYC day 4

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

This was probably one of my favorite days we had in NYC, so I hope you enjoy it!

Day 4-
I woke up at 8am which would have been 1pm in England. We got up and ready and then we had breakfast in the hotel. I love Hershey and they had Hershey milkshakes! They were amazing! When we got back we went shopping. We went to Macy's which was so cool. It was all christmasy and beautiful. My mum bought a shopping bag and a Michael Kors purse. Then we went into Ted Baker and my dad bought me a phone case and a pencil case for Christmas. They both have the same design and the same colours . Light pink and white and green. After that we went to Bryant park and looked around. Its probably one of my favorite parts of NYC. Then we went up the Empire State building. It was so cool. The view was beautiful. Then we went to another Irish bar and I had a pulled pork burger. After that we went to the hotel and watched Home Alone: Lost In New York. Then we went to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment