Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Blogmas day 6: Christmas lush bath bombs

Blogmas day 6: Christmas Lush bath bombs

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

Today I thought that I would show you guys the new Lush bath bombs for this year! I love bath bombs, especially when there from Lush. I did one of these last year and you guys loved it! <3 Enjoy!



Never mind the Ballistics

I have had this bath bomb and it is incredible! 
the yellow part is a bath bomb and the pink side is coco butter and it is super soft! It costs £4.25 but is is worth it :)


Image result for lush father christmas

Father Christmas

I got this last year it is so nice, I would 100% recomend it. It costs £3.75 its cheaper than the last one too!


Image result for lush luxury lush pud bath bomb

Luxury lush pud

I bought this last year and I loved all the colors that came out of it. Its so christmasy and it smells amazing! It costs £4.25.

Image result for lush so white bath bomb

So White

I got this last year but i don't remember this being in the shape of an apple. Its just as good too! It reminds me of Snow White, Which I love! It costs £3.75.

Image result for lush mistletoe
 Mistletoe

I haven't had mistletoe yet but I have smelt it and it was so nice! The patterns on it look amazing too! It costs £4.25.






These are my favorites for this year! Click here to go to the Lush store -> Lush
I hope you enjoyed this post :)
See you soon
Mia xx











No comments:

Post a Comment