Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Blogmas day 7: Christmas Songs

Blogmas day 7: Christmas Songs

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

Firstly I wanted to say a huge happy birthday to one of my best friends, Sehar, I hope you have a great day! <3

Also I know that I'm writing lots of lists but that's because I want to write about my favorite Christmas things like songs and movies :)


  1.  Christmas by Michael Buble 
  2. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
  3. All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey
  4. Last Christmas by Wham!
  5. White Christmas by Bing Crosby
  6. I wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by Wizard
  7. Do They Know Its Christmas by Band aid
  8. Merry Xmas everyone by Slade
  9. Merry Christmas everyone by Shakin' Stevens
  10. One More Sleep by Leona Lewis
  11. Jingle bell Rock by Daryl Hall & John Oates
  12. Let It Snow! Let It Son! Let It Snow! by Frank Sinatra
  13. Fairy Tale Of New York by The Pogues
  14. Santa Clause Is Coming To Town by the Jackson 5
  15. What's This? By Danny Elfman
These are my all time favourite Christmas songs, I hoped you liked reading <3
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment