Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

Blogmas day 5: Christmas Advice

Blogmas day 5: Christmas Advice

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

Blogmas is well underway now, were 5 days into it which means 5 days until I go to NYC and I'll do a post each day about what I have done that day. (Well I'll try!) Also its only 19 days until Christmas! I can't wait, I'm so excited :)

As Christmas is coming closer I thought that I could give you some advice on one of the best days of the year!

1. Always ask for surprises this way you could get things that you didn't even know you could get and you might even like it!

2. Prepare gifts about a month in advance. That way you can save up money and buy the gifts. I am nearly done with my gifts I just need to get 2 more. Also if your doing a D.I.Y make it about a month before, that way if things go wrong you have plenty of time to fix it and start again. 

3. Write in a notebook about the gifts that you get people. I have done this and it's so much easier that having to think about what you need. You can also write how much the gifts were and you can check off everything you have bought already!

4. When opening your gifts open them and then take them out of the packaging. That way the moments last longer and opening everything doesn't last 5 seconds.

5. keep all of your opened gifts to one side of the room. Then nothing gets broken.  

6. Write down who got you a gift and what that gift was because then you can give them thank you cards.

7. When having Christmas dinner instead of already having everything on a plate, put everything in the middle of the table because then you can get what you want.

8. Spend as much time with your family as you can, Christmas is a family time after all. 

9. Play a Christmas movie or Christmas songs whilst opening gifts, it makes it more festive. 

10. On Christmas eve try to have an early night, as Christmas day is very busy and you are doing to need all the energy you can.

I hope this will help you on Christmas day!
See you soon
Mia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment