Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Blogmas day 18: Gift Ideas

Blogmas day 18: Gift Ideas

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

As you are all aware Christmas is just days away so I thought that it would be a good idea to tell you about what I've got my friends for Christmas :)

Lara-

Lara loves Suicide Squad so I got her a signed picture form the cast. Its not official its only printed but there was only 200 made which makes it quite cool. She loves it any way.
Image result for Click to open expanded view LIMITED EDITION SUICIDE SQUAD CAST SIGNED PHOTO + CERT PRINTED AUTOGRAPH SIGNATURE SIGNED SIGNIERT AUTOGRAM

Jemima-

Jem is obsessed with Harry Potter so I got her a Slytherin pillow. Slytherin is her favorite house and she loves pillows so it was perfect! I got the pillow form the Harry Potter range at Primark. Harry Potter Range
Sehar-

I made Sehar a box which opens up and it has her favorite bands and lyrics to there songs. It also has pictures of us four. Its hard to explain so I'll leave the link to the video that I found which explains it all. The video.

I got the rest of my friends boxes of cute panda chocolate biscuits. 
I hope you enjoyed this post <3
See you soon 
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment