Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Blogmas day 15: NYC day 6

Blogmas day 15: NYC day 6

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

This is my last post on New York. I hope you enjoy it<3

Day 6-
We woke up at 8am and we got ready. We finished packing and went down to the reception. It began to snow so we got a cab a bit earlier than we wanted to. We drove to the airport and tried to check in but we couldn't so we asked the person at the check in and she said that the people we booked the holiday through had booked five flights home and then cancelled them all. So we to wait there for ages whalst the person at the check in tried to get us on the next flight home. She managed to get us on the next flight which was at 11pm that night! So we went to a diner and I had meatballs and pasta. It was so nice. We stayed there for ages. Then we were able to finally able to check in. We got through check in and security. Then we went to duty free and looked around. All together we were in the airport for 15 hours! When we were finally able to get on the plane we were sat at the front of the isle. I watched Avengers age of ultron. Then I went to sleep. When I woke up we had about 1 hour left so I just listened to my music. Went we landed we got our stuff and went home. Holly was very excited to see us.

I hope you have all enjoyed reading about my trip to New York <33
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment