Pages

Sunday 4 December 2016

Blogmas day 4: My Christmas list 2016

Blogmas day 4: My Christmas list 2016

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

20 days until Christmas!!! I can't wait! Also today we reached 4000 views! I am so happy :) 

I thought that today I'd write about what I want for Christmas this year :) I hope you enjoy it.

Username regenerated by Joe Sugg Click here to view it
Girl Online Going Solo by Zoella Click here to view it
Tanya Burr Cosmetics. (I have this as my calendar) Click here to view it
Pop vinyl figures Click here to view it
Sims city living extension pack Click here to view it

I know its quite small but this is because I am going to New York in a few days so I am probably going to get some things from there too. 
I hope you enjoyed blogmas day 4
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment