Pages

Friday 16 December 2016

Blogmas day 10: NYC day 1

Blogmas day 10: NYC day 1

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone, 

I know that its the 16th of December and I am writing Blogmas day 10, that's because I have been in NYC all week and I haven't had chance to write it so I am writing it today. I am also going to try and upload as many other days as I can today.

Day 1-
Me, my mum, my dad and my brother all woke up on Saturday at 8am. We all got ready and my granddad picked up all up at 9am. We got to the airport at 9:30am then we checked in and went through security. After that we went into duty free and had a Frankie'sand Bennie's breakfast. I had pancakes. and they were so nice! We looked around the airport for a bit longer then we got on our plane. When we got on the runway, the crew found out that the toilets were broken so we had to turn around and go back. We waited there for about 30 minutes and then we were finally able to set off.  

On the plane I sat next to the window. We were given pillows and blankets and ear phones. As it was a long haul flight we had TV's so I watched Captain America Civil War and Ice Age Collision Course. I have seen Civil war before but I have never seen Collision Course. The are both great films. After I watched the films I listened to my music on Spotify. Then we were able to choose our food. I chose a chicken breast, it was nice. I also had a coke. After about 2 hours we were given a beef sandwich which was very nice. I got another Coke and we were given little tubs of ice cream. We were able to get off the plane 30 minutes later. We went through check in and security then we collected our luggage and got into a yellow cab.  

We drove through New York and arrived at our hotel, the drive took about 1 and a half hours. Our hotel was in Times Square, the view was incredible! We could see the Empire State building and most of Times Square. We were all quite hungry so we went into Times Square and we got a MacDonalds, I had chicken strips. Afterwards we saw a huge Disney store so we went into it and had a look around. It was amazing! Then we went back to our hotel and went to bed.

I hope you enjoyed day 1 <3
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment