Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogmas day 10:What I do after school in December

Blogmas Day 10: What I do after school in December :)

 
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
I hope you are all ok :) This is my 3rd post today because my computer broke so I had to post 3 posts today. Anyway I thought that I would write about what I do after school in December :)
 
Usually I would have a family member pick me up as it gets dark outside quite early and we would go and pick my brother up from school. Then we would go home and I would get a nice warm hot chocolate and once I've drank that I would go and get changed.
 
Then I would write my blog and then I would go and watch a bit of TV and then have my tea. then I would have a shower and get my pyjamas on and go downstairs and watch the soaps. Then I go to bed.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading about what I do after school in December  :)
See you soon.
Mia xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment