Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

blogmas day 8: My Favourite christmas games

Blogmas day 8: My favourite Christmas games

 
Helloooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
I hope you are all okay. I am soooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't blogged for a few days because my laptop broke but now its fixed :)

Any way I love games and I love playing games at Christmas. I am going to tell you about my favourite Christmas games.

I love playing monopoly I don't know why but I find that playing board games in really relaxing and you can play with your family and I always think of Christmas time as family time too. So really any board game :)

The Lego game creation is a great game. Me and my brother always play it but we don't use the cards we create something Christmassy and the other person has to guess it :) 

I also think that bop-it is a great game because its so family orientated and I just love it.

I hope you enjoyed reading and like the games
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment