Pages

Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas day 19: my favourite christmas lush bath bombs

Blogmas day 19: my favourite Christmas lush bath bombs

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
Sorry this is a bit late but oh well. The other day I went too lush and I wanted to tell you guys what my favourite lush Christmas bath bombs
 
  santa fun  This is called Santa and you can create your own Santa Claus and then put it in your bath It looks so fun!!
 
 
This is called luxury lush pud and it looks so festive and cute.
 
 how cute does this look its called father Christmas and its adorable 
 
Golden Wonder Ballistic This is called golden wonder and its so cute
 This is called Butter bear. This is what I got my friends and its adorable
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and I wasn't payed to post about this I just really love lush.
 
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment