Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas day 7: My Christmas Traditions

Blogmas Day 7: My Christmas traditions 
 
 
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
I hope you are all feeling great. I got sent home from school today. Not because I was bad or anything its because I felt sick and well yeah.
 
Today I thought that I would write about my Christmas traditions.
 
Usually we go to something called the chill factor which is a giant building with lots of snow in it. The reason we go hear is because as I said recently Manchester doesn't get a lot of snow so we go hear :) (on the 12th of December I am writing a post about this)
 
On Christmas Eve we also go to Manchester Central to see a pantomime and we get a Nandos (on the 24th December I'm going to write about this)
 
So that's my Christmas traditions :) Please comment down below your Christmas traditions :)
See you soon
Mia xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment