Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogmas Day 15: What I do on Christmas Eve

Blogmas day 15: what I do on Christmas eve

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooo everyone
 
I hope you are all okay. Today I thought that I would write about what I do on Christmas eve
 
We all usually wake up at around about 9am and we all have a nice breakfast and then we all get dressed and then open our calendars.
 
 At about 11am we then all watch a Christmas film or two and then we get our lunch. After that we go and get changed into nicer clothes and we go into Manchester city centre. We go and have a look around the markets and then we go to a restaurant and get something too eat.
 
 Then we go to the palace theatre and we watch a pantomime at around 7pm.
 
when we get home we open our Christmas boxes which usually have some Christmassy pyjamas, hot chocolate , some sweets, some chocolate and a bath bomb maybe. Then I would have a shower and get my Christmas pyjamas on and have my hot chocolate and eat my sweets and  watch Christmas film.
 
Then we would all go to bed at around 10pm so we can get up early the next day.
 
That's my Christmas eve day :)
I hope you enjoyed reading
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment