Pages

Sunday 6 December 2015

blogmas Day 5: My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Gifts

Blogmas Day 5: My top 10 Christmas gifts


Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope you are all okay :) I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday I was really busy so today you guys are getting two posts :)

This blogmas post is about my favourite presents that I have received :)

Number 10
When I was younger I was given lots of giant teddys like a big Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Pooh bear and lots more.

Number 9
My I-PAD its so cool I love it 

Number 8
When I was younger I got a huge doll house it was great
 
Number 7
My bike. I had it for years. Until the tire popped :)
 
Number 6
Ted Baker bath set. It is just adorable
 
Number 5 
When I was younger I got some fish, crabs and frogs (Because I was obsessed with Finding Nemo)
 
Number 4
A sowing machine (I wanted to become a fashion designer)
 
Number 3
My hamster Dugle who died about 9 years ago :(
 
Number 2
My laptop which Im writing on now
 
Number 1
My I-phone its amazing I love it
 
I hope you enjoyed reading about my favourite gifts
I'll post my blog post for today on too and again I'm really sorry this post is 1 day late :)
See you soon
Mia xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment