Pages

Friday 4 December 2015

Blogmas day 4: Christmasy Holly

Blogmas day 4: Christmasy Holly
 
 
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
I hope you enjoyed yesterdays blogmas I really enjoyed writing it <3
 
Anyway if you can remember, a while back I wrote a post about holly (my dog)and today I thought that I would write about Holly at Christmas time.
 
Holly has a Christmas collar. It is red with white spots on it and its really cute The other day I also found a really cute Christmas bow which I am going to tie onto it.
 
If you didn't know Holly is also the name for a Christmas plant so that makes her even more Christmassy :)
 
Holly also has her own (Doggy) Christmas calendar which I find adorable. My mum came home one day with 3 calendars, 1 for me, 1 for my brother and 1 for holly. I just think is so cute.
 
Holly also has also got a stocking which "Santa" puts little bones and treats and toys and well yeah its all really cute.
 
I really hope you enjoyed reading about what holly gets leading up to Christmas
Blogmas day 5 is going live tomorrow where I am going to be telling you about my Top 10 Christmas Gifts
See you soon
Mia xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment