Pages

Sunday 13 December 2015

Blogmas day 11: Mum and Dad back from NYC

Blogmas Day 11: Mum and Dad back from NYC

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
I know this post is a bit late and I am officially the worst at blogmas!!!!!
 
Any way I have a reason why I didn't write on the 11th. My mum and dad came back from NYC :)
 
 
They came back at 9am when I was at school. They were supposed to be sleeping but they decided to make our house even more festive and they put up Christmas lights and decorations :)
 
They picked me up from school and I was so happy to see them. They had never left me or Bobby before.
 
We picked up Bobby and drove home. They had a bag of presents for me and a bag of presents for Bobby!
 
Inside of my bag was a movie clapperboard with New York written on it, a box of Hershey's chocolate (Which is now my favourite chocolate), a 9/11 teddy dog which is so cute, a penguin teddy which has some sticky thing on its hands so they stick together which is now hanging on my door, some New York mints, some Tommy Girl perfume, a sign that says Mia Blvd (Mia Boulevard) which is also stuck on my door, a New York snow globe like the one from Elf (one of my favourite Christmas films), a New York pen and a M key ring.

Under our Christmas tree there was another huge bag and when I looked inside there was a Jelly Been box with 75 small bags of jelly beans inside! Also inside the bag was a Jelly Bean machine!!!! Me and Bobby filled up the machine full to the top and now there nearly gone!!! That's how much we love them :) My favourites are bubble gum, cotton candy and tutti-frutti :)

I hope you enjoyed Fridays post and I am sorry its up late :)
See you soon,
Mia xx

Here are a few of my things
My Hershey's chocolate
My New York clapperboard
 
My 9/11 teddy






No comments:

Post a Comment