Pages

Thursday 24 December 2015

Blogmas day 21: christmas stocking filler ideas

Blogmas day 21: Christmas stocking filler ideas

 

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
I hope you are all okay. Its only 3 more days till Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait, Its my favourite time of year.
 
I wake up at about 2am and open my stocking. I am going to tell you guys about some good Christmas stocking filler ideas!
 
Basket Case Headband Hoop Game My brother got this last year and we all had so much fun and I would totally recommend it. You can get this from find me a gift for £9.99.
 
Six Pack Beer Belt I wish I had seen this sooner because I would have got this for my dad as a joke

 I think candy canes are a must have in stockings. I love the colours too.

Thanks for reading and sorry this is a bit late my laptop broke again :(
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment