Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogmas day 14: D.I.Y christmas gifts

Blogmas day 14: D.I.Y Christmas gifts

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
Sorry this is a day late:) The other day I was reading my friends blog (TheperksofbeingJem) and she had put up a post about her favourite D.I.Y Christmas gifts so I thought that I would steal her idea (Sorry Jem) and post some cool D.I.Y Christmas gifts.
 
 

Recycle graphic tea tins by turning them into decorative candles—they make a great hostess gift!
Instructions: Candle Tins
 
I love how vintage this looks. All you need too do is get a candle and melt it and when its melted get a vintage tin and put the wax inside and place a candle wick in the centre and hold it there until the wax is set then you can light it and enjoy your homemade candle :)


I love this!!! All you will need is a plain white mug and some sharpies and doodle on the mug for a great gift





















I might do this for my brother. just get some card and fold it, stick some white tictacs inside and write a message :)

There you go there's some cool D.I.Y Christmas gifts that you could go and make :)
If you make any of these please Instagram me a picture of how yours turned out - littleboxofmylife
See you soon
Mia xx
Jemimas blog -> http://theperksofbeingjem.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment