Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas Day 3: My Favourite Vlogmas Vlogs

Blogmas Day 2: My Favourite Vlogmas Vlogs

 
 
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
I hope you are all ok :) Its blogmas day 3 and I'm going to write about my favourite vlogs so hear we go :)
 
 
Number 10
Thatcherjoe: vlogmas day 3+4
 
Number 9
Jim Chapman: Vlogmas day 12 We're engaged
 
Number 8
Zoella: Let lose in a toyshop
 
Number 7
Tanya Burr: Shopping for my wedding dress
 
Number 6
Alfie Deyes: Nala vs the stares
 
Number 5
Thatcherjoe: He will not leave
 
Number 4
Zoella: The suggs Christmas past
 
Number 3
Jim Chapman: Annoying Marcus
 
Number 2
Zoella: Pug party
 
Number 1
Tanya Burr: Making pancakes for out 8 year anniversary
 
So there my favourite Vlogmases :) Please comment yours down bellow
See you tomorrow with another blogmas post
Mia xx 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment