Pages

Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas day 20: The vlogmases I'm watching

Blogmas day 20: The vlogmases I'm watching
 


Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
I hope you are all ok. Today I thought that I would write about the Vlogmases I'm watching.
 
Zoella
 As you all should know I am a huge Zoella fan so its obvious I'm watching it
 
 
ThatcherJoe
 
 Again I am a huge fan so I'm obviously going to watch it!!
 
Tanya Burr
 I love watching Tanya's vlogs because they always get me feeling really festive
 
Jim Chapman
 
 I just love watching Jims vlogs in general and I just think he's really nice
 
Pointless blog
 I love watching Alfie's vlogs and I find him really funny too
 
I hope you enjoyed reading about the vlogs im watching at the moment
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment